EY Port Jackson Partners is sharply and exclusively focussed on providing exceptional strategy consulting for CEOs, boards and executives. We are proud to work with some of Australia’s leading organisations, domestically and overseas.
Our strategy specialisation covers overall direction setting, development of growth strategies, insightful M&A/industry restructuring moves and business performance turnaround plans. We also provide counsel to CEOs and executives on major organisational issues.
Other top-tier firms offer their clients a less focussed range of consulting services including strategy, process re-engineering, cost reduction programs, commercial due diligence processes, purchasing programs and systems implementation.
We focus on strategic issues and do not view our client’s needs through the lens of a firm looking to deploy large teams on long, highly leveraged implementation programs. Our smaller, more experienced teams achieve impact with less disruption to the day-to-day activities of our clients. We aspire to long term relationships rather than long term projects.
Our exposure to a wide range of organisations, including public and private companies and government, across numerous sectors enables us to think broadly about possible opportunities, unconstrained by the ‘conventional wisdom’ of a particular client or industry.
EXAMPLES OF OUR WORK
The nature of the organisations we work with varies enormously. Our clients include public and private organisations and state and federal governments.
The following examples provide a flavour of the kind of work we perform. These studies are usually conducted for clients that the firm serves over many years rather than representing one-off projects of a few months.
- Global resources leader: identified and responded to the biggest changes in the client’s competitive and market environment in generations
- Leading Australian electricity retailer: rapidly transformed the profitability of its core business while simultaneously assessed and developed strategies to capture new growth options
- Australia’s leading department store: over a decade, we created and executed a corporate agenda that delivered market leading financial and sharemarket performance
- Australian telecommunications company: assisted the client to understand and improve the performance of its distribution network
- One of Australia’s most famous clothing brands: redefined its growth agenda in the face of rapid market evolution
- Global investment bank: developed a new distribution approach to grow their Australian retail funds management business